Under Pennsylvania law an agreement to live separate and apart is controlled by contract law.  If you and your spouse are no longer living together or if you are contemplating a separation, you need to protect your rights.

This can be accomplished by a written agreement between you and your spouse.  Such an agreement can be as simple or as complex as is necessary to protect you and your property.

If this is something that hs been on your mind you can call me for an appointment and find out what rights you have and what steps you need to take to protect yourself.